have my own time for my life, get away from the public,
i just need a piece of silent..
不管在大城市里浸泡多久,我那还是很想回去小地方教书的心却依旧强烈……
mood notez 28/04/2011

2009年11月30日星期一

bored. N time zor


argghh, so bored to stay at home... but that's the only thing i can do now.
really empty, empty of my mood, my mind, my time, my day.
2 days before i was so busy to doing my stuff.
busy for my comics, that took 1 day.
yesterday i was making my own Planner..it's a book.. 1 day gone.
so bored..i never touch my hand phone all last day.
even today, i also don't what should i do with my hand phone.. zzzz
really bored.
i'm thinking should i go out right now?
go to a far for buy a thing? or just have a window shopping?
i want to survey my phone, i want to buy contact lens, i want to buy a watch,
a necklace, i want new t-shirt...
ya i can do it but i was so lazy. as what i said, no mood.
i'm not really want to buy, but if nothing can do, it will make me wanna buying.
keep surfing on net, but i found nothing on blog and facebook.
the first day of 2nd week holiday.. how could i survive for all this week?

没有评论:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...