have my own time for my life, get away from the public,
i just need a piece of silent..
不管在大城市里浸泡多久,我那还是很想回去小地方教书的心却依旧强烈……
mood notez 28/04/2011

2010年1月1日星期五

1st day loo!!


HAPPY NEW YEAR for EVERYONE!!!
thanks to my friends for wishing me thru sms and msn!
i heard so many sound of firework outside the window..
but so sad that im not open the window curtain~ =.=
never mind..
just like what i told Ice-cream in msn just now,
let the firework become my reminder,
remind me for having a best friend like you,
remind me to don't forget them easily,
remind me to appreciate all the love by my friends,
remind me that im blessedness.
thanks to all my friend who is still remember me in this memorable moment.
~harn hwei (a friend/ student? from chenmoh)
~01X-35201X7
~Meng Liang (my anak angkat in Yoke Nam)
~Samuel Lee (from Yoke Nam ^.^)
~Ying Fen (Kek's sis, and she just like my sis too..)
~Ryan An (hoo, my VIP ah)
~Heng Yu (from Chenmoh, than change to another school but still in contact)
~Pein (my KDC friend)
~Yen Li (from KDC, always in sms.haahaa)
~01X-539X771
~Richard (waa. a VIP too..ex-stu from Chenmoh!)
~Teacher Ming Chui (from Salak School)
~玉凤老师 (from Yokenam, but she transfer to another school.. T.T)
~01X-4X84908
~Liew (my best friend in Yoke Nam)
~DiziGui (best friend too)
~Sook Theng ( KDC oh!)
~Ice-cream..haahaa
~01X-3721X24
~Shze xian (a pro girl)
~Zhijian...(he force me to put on 1st but i dun1,heehee)

i try my best to post this when the 2010 start,
no matter u wish me or not, i still want to wish all my friends..
happy new year..
zzz.. where is my 4renbang...

没有评论:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...