have my own time for my life, get away from the public,
i just need a piece of silent..
不管在大城市里浸泡多久,我那还是很想回去小地方教书的心却依旧强烈……
mood notez 28/04/2011

2010年1月3日星期日

school reopen loo~


haiya...school reopen tomorrow..
this few days i am sleep too late.. actually im sleep after midnight lol..
then tomorrow need to go beck school..
cant sleep too late and need to wake up so early..
can i wake up early? haahaa..don't know leh~~
keep playing with noob kia...haahaa, u know who leh
like child lol..actually we were teenage zor..still play like hell..
hit with pillow, bite with tooth,lock my door when im in toilet..
kick, bite, hit...all comes out!
sei zhijian!!!

ops...need to ready back to school liao...
wakkaa..i love my holiday!!!
say bye to holiday!!!

*aiya, ah liew was call me last night for movie...but im reject him cause im busy on that time..i ask him to bring me go tonight...will him come..

没有评论:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...