have my own time for my life, get away from the public,
i just need a piece of silent..
不管在大城市里浸泡多久,我那还是很想回去小地方教书的心却依旧强烈……
mood notez 28/04/2011

2010年1月4日星期一

1st day..too tired x.x


just come back from school and i feeling tired..
a brand new day in school today but im not really enjoy it..
this year was my 1st in teaching standard 1 2 3 and it's hard for me,
today i was going in 3 classes for Pendidikan Moral..
OMG... im really worry that they cant understand what i talking in class,
'cause im the kind of speaking fast, and im using chalk, not marker pen anymore,
so im writing slowly, and i need to writing clear and tide,
if not they cant read my writing.. haiz..
no wonder tahap 1 got 9 period (270 minutes) of BM in a week la~
then got 3 period of Pendidikan Moral in 1 class of a week..
watlau eh..how many story i gonna to tell them?
im not good in story telling and dun ask me to do that in Moral class..i hate it
actually im not too busy in school but i got no reason, why im feel tired..
maybe all of the thing was going by RUSH,
everyone rush for teaching in class, settle the document in staffroom,
and i also rush for duty in recess time..
im so miss my student of 4N last year.. i hope to teach them again,
they saw me and beg me, ask me, but i just can say sorry to them...
4N, i really really miss you all, we still can meet in school right?! haahaa.
i m not really comfortable in teaching standard 123,
i need to slow in talking, slow in writing, and i need to repeat 1 thing in many times,
if not they wouldn't get me.. become "Long Breath" liao..haahaa
and i start act mad in their class, if not they though im so nice wer...
my half life gone..and i need to rest and restore it..haahaa..
this time, im not too enjoy..
aiya, replacement class falling on 23th January and 6th February..
X.X

没有评论:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...