have my own time for my life, get away from the public,
i just need a piece of silent..
不管在大城市里浸泡多久,我那还是很想回去小地方教书的心却依旧强烈……
mood notez 28/04/2011

2010年1月26日星期二

finding my mood

this few days i go back home earlier,nothing to do in school
i just hope to escape from there as fast as possible.
why my mood become like this, am i forget about my ambition?
i would like to be a teacher, i like to communicate with them.
but i was not really enjoy it recently,
what's wrong with me...

a student asked me, "do you found your mood?"
so sorry that, i'm not yet,
but i have to say YES, cause i get no reason to explain why im not.
im no mood to talk, no mood to smile anymore,
no mood to stay at school, at my classroom,
nowhere to hiding, nowhere to escape.

stay at home, with all house walls, nobody beside me, and just talking to myself.
my own conversation, no need any voice, just by myself.
i go up-stair and go down again, in-front of my computer,
nothing can do but i tried to make myself busy..
i push away my assignment, and my work, and my stress.

evening now, the road outside still wet because of rain..
stay at home too long, should i take some fresh air outside?
but it's too late, and the sky turning to dark.. the night is coming,
people rush to home for their family dinner..

i finding my mood, this few days,
i need a recharge? but i have no idea for it..
my mind become blank, day by day..
i need a hide.. is it?

2 条评论:

babylamb 说...

U r a teacher??
or just part time?

KidzChew 说...

i m a teacher la~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...