have my own time for my life, get away from the public,
i just need a piece of silent..
不管在大城市里浸泡多久,我那还是很想回去小地方教书的心却依旧强烈……
mood notez 28/04/2011

2010年1月18日星期一

emptiness from classes

so tired of today, it's not because of my sleep time,
but i really can't enjoy my school time,
with my timetable. i don't know how to describe it,
but it really terrible.
i was teaching in 2hours non-stop,
actually this was not a big matter, but what problem i facing on is..
i going to 3 classes in every 30 mins,
i going to teaching Moral, then go for Science, BM after that, and back to Science in the same class before..
what happen on me today..
i was waiting outside my class, and i think again which class i teaching just now,
and i really can't remember it!
i didn't feel anything when i teaching in class,
it just like i going into the class, i just teaching and talking,
and i give them the work, guide them to finish it,
wait for the bell rang and go out from there..

EMPTINESS!!!
that was the thing i get all this day!!
i am so tired and so down for this,
feel like a machine? a robot? no! much and more terrible!
i really cant enjoy my time in teaching today!
i am going out, going in, teaching teaching and talking..
i hate to control my class, i teach them for their self-discipline,
every time i will pass from the back and look at them,
checking that who was the person make noise in the class when there was no teacher in class.
i warn them many times, and i asked my guys who is better in class to control it,
but failed! all of them not care about my guys!
i am so hate to them!
i scold them again, it waste my time and it make me more ANGRY!
i was no more energy to scold them, i should think a better way for it.
give them my work to finish at home,
teaching something and my time pass, i walk out from class.
im really tired and every time i teaching in class,
i was waiting for the bell..

when the last bell was rang, i was too happy for it!
i can doing my stuff, i meet my students,i talk with them
and they was sharing with me..
so great for them.

after school, i was finish my work in school, stay back for a while,
and i was hang out with Liew at IOI Puchong..
we having lunch and failed for watching movie..haahaa
so tired...

没有评论:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...