have my own time for my life, get away from the public,
i just need a piece of silent..
不管在大城市里浸泡多久,我那还是很想回去小地方教书的心却依旧强烈……
mood notez 28/04/2011

2010年1月5日星期二

failed for movie. zz

today going to Tuesday already..
im so no mood in school.. because of my teaching subject..
i really don't know how to teaching science..(?!)
this was a important subject and i need to help my students to get high marks.
but so sorry to say that, im not really confident in teaching this..
and im keep repeat my Pendidikan Moral in a day..
im so hard to talk with tahap 1..
they were hard to get what i talking about..
and i need to teach them with all my patience..
*that was the reason why i dint interest in communicate with kiddy..
i have to teach them kuat kuat at this 1st week..
need to let them know what should they do for their subject..
haiz.. the science was not easy but it's not so hard to understand..
and Pendidikan Moral, not so much of info i need to talk in class.
so that will be a MISSION for me to manage my time in classes..
especially on standard 2.. a talkative girl was interrupt me..i really hate her..
but no choice to blame them, they just a little kid..
i will use my way to shut her mouth!
and standard 3 too! i teach them how to copy write the notes into their book..
they still show me their face with DON'T KNOW ANYTHING..
how i teach leh?! is it need me to repeat and repeat N times?
it's just a little thing and i don't know how they can survive in class with their fierce Form Teacher..
teaching with all my patience..
so hard to finish my teaching period and i get free on last 3 period..
i sat in my place and do my stuff, chat with my friends..getting relax.
but i still need to stay in school for a BM meeting, start from 2pm..
i though it will be finish earlier but finally we get out from there on 3pm..
never mind la,
Liew, Winnie and i were go to Mid Valley to watching movie..
i was wait for AVATAR too long~
finally Liew can go with me, but when we reach there, we were late..
and the next show is on 5pm.. we cant wait for it,
so we having a lunch together and decide to come again tomorrow..
=.=
im so hope to watch it....'cause still have many movie i want to watch..
but i think i cant..so hard to get someone watching together..
haiz.

just now i was watching <Black and White> (痞子英雄)
but it's really a sienz movie..i just watch the 1st 20 minutes..maximum la
then i close it and delete all that file from my hard disk..
waste my space.. z z
my assignment.. still not touch it yet...
last night i woke on 4am by my alarm..i wanna doing something for my assignment
but i turn to sleep again.. cincai la~
lazy for it..Im Libra mah.. no choice lol..

没有评论:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...