have my own time for my life, get away from the public,
i just need a piece of silent..
不管在大城市里浸泡多久,我那还是很想回去小地方教书的心却依旧强烈……
mood notez 28/04/2011

2010年1月2日星期六

meaningfull day!

haiya..this few days i haven't do anything for my assignment loo..
i ready my printer and all my note, but i still didn't do it.
haahaa..you know why?
im watching drama loo!!!
beside this, i have a great thing wanna share here,
it's about zhijian and Ice-cream..
at past, many missunderstand appear between them.
friendship, it's really a huge thing we have to learn..
im really great that they be best friend again..
i love you all... muacks

and, my dear, Happy Birthday, sorry 'cause im not by your side.
love you too~

plan for jogging on evening, haiz,
the sky was turning dark... zzz

没有评论:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...