have my own time for my life, get away from the public,
i just need a piece of silent..
不管在大城市里浸泡多久,我那还是很想回去小地方教书的心却依旧强烈……
mood notez 28/04/2011

2010年1月25日星期一

sux Ba-B KDC

waaa!!!
the most large bull shit happen on my plan now!!!

just now i get a call from my friend who was get a call by KDC,
about our camp...Bina Insan Guru (BIG),
and it will going on 8th until 11th February, a week before CNY holiday~~
noob Ba-B la, do you know Kedah weekend is different with us?
we finish the camp on Thursday, and i need to come back KL for teaching on 12th February then i rush to going back Perak again for CNY holiday?
how nub of them and how sucks they working for?
all brainless..

they are so free of time, so they can thinking about how to make us rush..
how about me now?
so hard to get MC from my school de lol...
other peoples don't care about this , cause they all can back home after this camp and ready for the CNY at the same place,
but me not same mah, maybe i cant get MC wor!!!
if i can get MC then all my problem settle lol..
what else should i worry if i get MC?
now the problem is...how to make my PK let me go?!
*PK mean Penolong Kanan la...

that's why i said this KDC was sucks, and nub!!!
all shit of them, can make something good,
but just only making problem and make me rush like hell.
wow!!! i hate this kind of nub Ba-B la!!!

as a teacher of sivik, i really dislike my student called them as Ba-B,
but now, it's totally different,
they are BA-B!!!
i need some help...

没有评论:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...