have my own time for my life, get away from the public,
i just need a piece of silent..
不管在大城市里浸泡多久,我那还是很想回去小地方教书的心却依旧强烈……
mood notez 28/04/2011

2010年1月7日星期四

zz.. moody~

coming to thursday already and i am so tired in school..
i had plan to go jogging on 5pm everyday, but im not yet done..
everyday i keep helping my teachers in school,
went back home after 6pm, so that's my reason here..
everyday i face on a little children, they are cute, but very FAN~
"teacher teacher, this this this..."
"teacher teacher, that that that..."
i really cant handle it if they keep talking other people's thing..
zz
and all of them like to go to toilet..all of them.
why i say so? they saw their friend going out so they wants too!
shooottt them!!! but i cant scold and cant rotan them..
just let them out from my sight!

my students saw me when i am teaching in class..
because the recess time was different for tahap 1 and tahap 2.
so when my tahap 1 is studying, tahap 2 was recess time.
and they found me, they help me too, *thanks ya!
but they got ask me a question:
"why you're look no mood on class?"
Ops, they get it...
how i can finish my 2010 leh...

not just me, so much of guys no mood on this week..
is it because of 1st week for school?
zhijian and ice-cream, cheer up!!!
me too!!!
haizz,it's easy to say but so hard to do...

this few days i dint go anywhere after back from school..
i turn on my computer and doing some stuff for my assignment,
then i off it and go to sleep.. i think it's before 9.30pm...
i really kuat in sleeping loo!! haahaa...i like it..

i watched 2 movie, from japan and korea..
it's a really touch movie..it's make me cried..
<泪光闪闪> from japanese, and <狼的诱惑> from korean.
it's story about family.. how they protect their beloved family..
the end of this 2 story is same..
we get what we hope by their sacrifice, of their life...
appreciate to all the people around us.. loved them, like love ourselves.

没有评论:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...