have my own time for my life, get away from the public,
i just need a piece of silent..
不管在大城市里浸泡多久,我那还是很想回去小地方教书的心却依旧强烈……
mood notez 28/04/2011

2010年1月8日星期五

1st week gone wth tired.

just reach home on 9.15pm...
from early morning i went to school, then i finish my activities until now..
cant waste my time to surfing in net..
must doing my stuff fast..

today is just a normal day, i have to go in classroom on 1st period.
teaching science... and i hopefully i can punish them!!!
i teach them to write down my note in black board,
then some girl were busy for their hair, their spec, drinking water,
they just waste my time and it really make me angry!!!
i draw a table in board and ask them do the same in their book,
it so hard to get my mind!! just draw a table for types of animal,
it's using my 15mins..deng!!!
calm down calm down..
just warn them!!!

this week i really get no mood in all my class..
i was so tired to teaching them by screaming and scolding all this week,
they are so hard to change better and they keep doing wrong..
so many time i repeat for them, don't do this don't do that,
and i told them what and why we should doing good..
another thing,
i am asking them write down the books which is need to bring in different day,
so that they no need to bring all the books everyday,
and everyday before i going out from class, i am make sure them to remember what books should they bring for tomorrow.
but at the last, they still doing wrong,
"i forget to bring"
"i dint bring"
"it's lost"
i hate these reason, but what can i do? just let them go...
after this week, i will show them how evil of me... just wait it..

today i help my friend to teaching in my lovely class..4N last year..
in music lesson.. but they are so active and cant be control..
they make noise in classroom and never listen to me!!
ok, fine! if like that, i wouldn't go in their class anymore!!
they really make me sad and disappointed..
after my class, they have to move to their class from music room,
but there was raining heavily and we have to use another way back class.
they were lost control already and i don't want take them anymore.

after school, i am waiting to exercise with my friends..
actually we plan for playing volley ball..we get the ball from a Smelly Store,
but we get that, all the ball was no air..
it will make us pain to play it, so we change to basketball...
we leave the 3 volley ball in somewhere and that ball so lonely..haahaa
erm.. actually, i HATE basketball!!!
i hate it so much cause every time i play it, i will get hurt or injured!
if playing with a team, so sorry my team will lost cause i don't know how to play, i am not so interest on this kind of ball, and i just can run but i don't hope to get your ball.
if somebody wanna catch the ball from my hand, just ask from me...

haahaa.. am i funny, that's me..

after exercise.. *not really la, no swt..
some of friends were went back, the sky turning dark before 5pm..
and i still get 2 friends together and we going to having dinner...
so much of thing i talked, about my life in school..
1st, i really confuse and worry about my school life..
im no mood to teaching, and my timetable so rojak,
i don't know how can i survive all this year..
2nd, we are talking about YiLun.. he really a man full with patience.
he can listen to his students with soft asking,
his student make NOISE *it's big...but YiLun wouldn't geram..
YiLun really nice in teaching.. so pro lol!
3rd, so worry that Liew will changing school.. i will lost a brother..haahaa
he look like not really enjoy in school, i was same..hee
but i hope that's no a reason to make him wanna leave..
i hope he can wait for study soon.. don't give up..

my students were asked me anything they can help for me..
that time, i really feel touch and wanna cry,
i am so hope to teaching them, grow with them, but it can be..
im so no mood in school...
i have to thinking a better way to handle them.
and train them to know how to doing homework and don't always forget their things..
this year, really a big change and a HUGE mission for me..

i just finish my 1st week in school,
how can i finish my day in school this year...
don't dare to thinking about this.. so terrible.

没有评论:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...